Did you ever sit back and think.....

How amazing the body is? How us women can carry a life inside of us, deliver a baby out of our vag., And the body releases this chemical to where it makes us want to do it all over again, The ability to not even reconize the pain we had because of this beautiful life we [ by some help of the SO lol ] bring into this world. Plus not to mention having to deal with a period, all the symptoms of pregnancy [ which im grateful doesnt include a period lol...how much would that suck] and just the amazing things women can go through in life. Its just amazing to me how our bodies work and the things we can go through and withstand ya kno...

i dunno just amazed by how amazing us women are!

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mmmhmm :o]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I guess I have never sat back to really think about it...but now that you have brought it to my attention...we are amazing! :-) Thanks for the lift!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• its crazy isnt it?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• God is Good!
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 11:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I have thought about all that. and i have thought how amazing it is that it only takes 9m for a baby. heck and even at that by the end of 1st tri all the ground work is there the baby just needs to grow.
    and yes god is good.
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yes, we are amazing- bringing life into the world is an awesome thing!! But heck, with all the things we do, what mommy has the time to sit back and think how amazing she is. lol And yet we should take the time to stop and appreciate ourselves every so often.... well said kwiseman19!
    princesspalace

Answer by princesspalace at 12:02 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i still cant comprehend that my son was made inside my body and carried ther until he came out. it is completely, absolutely amazing. and yes its amazing that babies are created from a single cell into the complex creatures they are in a short time. i look at my sons eye lashes, his peach fuzz, his tiny fingernails,a nd i cant believe that all of that was created by my body
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• It is amazing. Pregnancy and childbirth are absolutely beautiful! I am so in awe of what the human body does, and just how much a woman's body can take. Unfortunately the medical community doesn't feel the same as I do, but it's all gravy. I absolutely love being pregnant and am so excited about birth, again.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• awwwe you all made me cry!! butter fly you are sooo right i am the same way with my son.. but hes almost 3years!
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 3:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2009