What do you do with your jewelry when you are not wearing it?

I'm always seeing cute ideas on Pinterest.   Basically, I have the same concept for my necklaces, but in a stained glass frame my father made for me. 

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 4:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• Ooh I like that jewelry rack.
    I don't own much jewelry but I do have one small jewelry box that has some stuff in it, another random box that has some stuff in it, and I hang some necklaces wherever I can find a spot, right now they're hanging on this clothing rack we have in our closet.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 4:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2012

• I have a box my grandma gave to me.
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 4:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2012

• It goes it the drawer in the bathroom lol. Except the 2 rings I have that are actually worth something, those go in their box.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2012

• in the second drawer of this...

my small earrings and engagment ring go in a separate small circular jewelry box my little brother got me for Christmas a few years ago.

okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:01 PM on Apr. 30, 2012

• I have a large jewelry box ~

tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2012

• in the drawer of my bedside table. i am loving that idea though, i have a shelf kind of like that already - and now an idea for it!
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2012

• In a jewellery box.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2012

• i use a wall-mounted tie rack for all my necklaces and bangles..but haven't figured out where i like my earrings.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2012

• I have mine in a wizard of oz lunchbox. I just keep the original boxes and stuck them in there. I love this idea though.
    glam.fairy

Answer by glam.fairy at 9:52 AM on May. 1, 2012

• I plan on making a hanger for my necklaces with a big frame filled with hooks or possibly chicken wire. Currently they are hanging off 3 tall candle holders, it would look decent if I didn't have so many necklaces.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:22 PM on May. 1, 2012