Anyone else think SAH is boring??

omg I want to poke my eyes out! Let me go back to work dammit!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know exactly what you mean!! I got a part time job, joined a few play groups, and I am still over all bored.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• LOL! Go back to work then!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Nope... I worked for 20 years and I am happy to SAH! Besides, I travel with hubby on business!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:06 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I can't till my doctor clears me!! Then I have to find someone to watch her!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I will not join a playgroup....I can't stand other mom's bragging omg................really is a playgroup for the kids to play, or for bored moms to brag the whole time "omg little johnny walked at 6 months!!" Really.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I am and I love it but I don't think its for everyone. You've got to have your hobbies and a certain love for home.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:09 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yeah I almost killed myself in front of the washer today...I am sooooooo damn sick of laundry...and dishes...and cooking...and mopping...and bathroom..........please, let me use my brain again! I've actually resorted to social networking on cafemom. LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jan. 27, 2009