wats the best way to get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ummmm have sex!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• don't try then it always seems to happen or just have fun or see ur doctor
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• LOL, Decide that this would be a terrible time to get pregnant, and that you want to wait. It always worked for me.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 12:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• ok well i was thinking i was doing something wrong but my dr said i wsnt doing it at the same time of the month... my . was on the 31st so she told me to do it on the 13, 15, and 17.. next month... PREGO!!! :-D so u figure out the days and see for yourself ... its supposed to be 14 days before and 14 days after r your most fertile days
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• PRACTICE...PRACTICE...PRACTICE ....LOL Good Luck : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• SEX with a MAN
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Anon? No turkey baster??
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 5:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• have sex 3 days before the day of and the 3 days after your ovulation time and stay laying down for at least 30 min. i tried to get pregnant with my first for 8 months and then after somone told me to try this i got pregnant that month so when i tried for my second this last july i tried it agin and found out i was pregnant the end of Aug. though it ended in an ectopic and i lost my right tube, but we started trying agin this month wih one tube and i am pregnant!, try it, it works wonders for me
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 12:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• elevate your lower body and try all the positions you can think of! At least you'll have fun trying!
    Anonymous

• The best way tp get pregnant! Do not stress and worry yourself to death about it. relax, take things slow and do not act like your on a time sex schedule. Let it happen naturally, that will eleviate stress for the both of you.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009