i know this a lot but here it goes

i have been married 2 hubby # 2 for almost 3 years but sepperated for 4 monthes i strayed a few times since we parted and am dating a guy now . i like the guy but not sure if i can love him, i really think about having a little more fun with afew fellows i met and talk to sometimes. then again i really love my husband and he wants me back. we have had some ups and downs mainly cuz he is bipolar. alot of people say i am better off with out him or ask why i was ever with him . i think we all know our partners in a way others don't and i doubt i will ever find a man who loves me the way he does and OMG the way we are in the bedroom. i really want him. but what do i tell the really nice good guy i have been dating. i waskinda stupid andtoldhim i wouldbehis girl and not see any one else. i think i still need to see other people or maybe i just want my husband back. they both know of each other butnot about otherguys i talk too ????

ch2727

Asked by ch2727 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• You need to spend some time alone and figure out yourself first then decide what you want to do
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• u need to find out for sure confused then stay apart till u know
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• well you could tell the really nice guy youve been talking to that you are married and not able to date him any longer...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• " i really think about having a little more fun with a few fellows i met and talk to sometimes. then again i really love my husband"

I think you're confused. And I think nothing any of us tell you is going to help you make up your mind. Either you're committed to your husband or your not. If you're not then he deserves for you to let him go and stop slinging him around by his heart. You sound like you have some oats to sew.... go for it if that's what you want..... but you really should take some time away from ALL guys to figure out which way you're really going before you make some huge mistakes. JMO
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Might as well call you a bag lady. You went from one baggage situation to another. Are you sure hubby is the one that is bipolar? I think you need to stop looking for other people and fix yourself first. Get into therapy and find yourself.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• tell the guy ur dating that u r married so u cant date anymore. if u want to try to make it work with ur husband u have to be done with playing around and dating and commit to him. but if u want to play around, make sure ur guy ur dating knows ur not exclusive. u have to decide if ur husband is worth being done dating!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Sounds like you only want your DH because he's the only man who actually loves you.. You don't sound like you love him.

I've gotta be honest and tell you that you sound incredibly selfish. You want your husband to wait around for you while you fool around with others..
    Umm.. Hello? Why did you get married in the first place?
    Even if you were separated, what made you think you had the right to date others? Separations are supposed to be about learning to make it work, not about playing around.

Truthfully, your husband deserves a better woman than you.. You don't sound like you're very nice at all.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 12:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Your on hubby # 2 but you two are separated for the time being and your seeing someone else but kind of want to hook up with other people... Ok I got it but since it sounds like your not sure of anything right now maybe you should really decide what you want to do before bringing anyone else into this triangle.  Maybe you need to be single and not commit to anyone.

kira25

Answer by kira25 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• date lots of guys while you are separated. Don't tie yourself down to one guy. That's what marriage is for. If you decide you want your marriage back then settle down but not now. Tell new guy you are not ready for a committment..especially since you are married to someone else!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• u need to b more honest w every one involved they have a right to know and if you want to be back with hubby then you need to focus ur time and attention to working things out at home good luck
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 2:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2009