peace and quiet!!

how many of you like to have 10 mins to yourself in the morn. to drink coffee or just sit on the couch and have that time to yourself?? i kno i dont always get it but when i do i enjoy my coffee and i even watch the news haha..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get time for me when I get up in the am. I leave for work 30mins early so that I have 20 mins of me time no SO no LO. I only work 4 hrs but I want me time. I don't think that it is selfish.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My DH works nights and gets home around 8am and my son's get up at 630am and eat a quick breakfast before running off to school for sports. So I'm up at 5am to have my quiet time. I have Day Care in my home with 6 little ones so it's the ONLY time that it's quiet and I can actually hear myself think. I go for a walk (weather permitting) or read and have a cup of coffee.....anything quiet : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I get quiet time as soon as my husband gets home from work! That's from 6pm to 2am, hahaha!! I know, lucky me!
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 12:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I M-F mornings after hubby goes to work and before DH cries herself awake. I love it!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'm up & out the door! Once I have my ipod on & into the gym, that's when I feel like I have my fix! Ahhh!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• my time to myself is on the way to the tanning salon,, ten mins in there and a trip to starbucks then the ride home!!! and nights like this when hubby and lil one goes to bed early!!!!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:08 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I do...I purposely get up before everyone else so I have time to myself to wake up and focus.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:02 AM on Jan. 27, 2009