Clomid or NaturaCure?????????? Plz HELP.!!!

Ok ladies i need some opinions && advice im trying to concieve my periods are getting regular & my is giving me clomid its going to be my 2nd round i dont have no huge or major fertility issues but my friend has told me about this med she found on the net its supposibly suppose to help u get prego within 3months its called "NATURACURE" its very expensive what do you think i should do? take it? is it even worth it? does it even work? or should i stick to my drs instructions with clomid?? which is better? plz help me & let me know??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 1, 2012 in Health

• If you don't have any major fertility issues then why is your doctor giving you Clomid? I think you might be underestimating your problems. Clomid is designed to make you ovulate. If you don't ovulate you don't get pregnant. Forget about supplements bought off the web. You don't even know how they work nor what they do, nor can youi guarantee the purity of the ingredients. Follow your doctor's advice... that's your best bet.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 6:14 AM on May. 1, 2012

• I agree with Winterglow. Stick with what your doctor gives you, especially if you've just started the process
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:04 AM on May. 1, 2012

• Don't you think thta if something guaranteed to get you pg in 3 months worked, everyone would know about it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on May. 1, 2012

• LOL, Anon, you're right. If it worked like that doctors would be prescribing it by the ton!
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 10:21 AM on May. 1, 2012

• so im confused.. is clomid better than or what??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:19 PM on May. 1, 2012