my hubby

i am mad my hubby and i were separated and when we were he told me he had cancer and so i was worried when i did come back i confronted him on it and he said he had to take a pill and it would be ok what the hell that sure don't sound right to me and i told him if he made it up and told me the truth i wouldn't be mad and he still says he does he is not taking a pill never got one never goes to the doctor no more and no symptoms that he said he had does he have what to do i don't know

josalin

Asked by josalin at 1:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow.... can you say hypochondriac....or maybe chronic liar.... sorry.... it just doesn't sound like he's being truthful. And what's worse? You fell for it. Damn effective scam... but not a very good one.... this is like the old soap opera trick - pretending to be pregnant!! LMAO I'd tell him to produce some lab results or else... and I'd stick to the else part.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• If you went back to him for cancer is your marriage not something you can work out? I mean, one day he will be dyeing whether its now or later.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:28 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Wow! Josalin just a few minutes ago your hubby was on here with you asking us questions and letting us ask him questions! Yea...I figured you out and I can tell by your writing and also your profile.

I knew he really wasn't on here......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'd ask for the name of his oncologist and I'd go by the pharmacist and tell them you need to pick up his prescription. When there isn't one ask them to look up if he picked it up and when & what was the last prescription he did pick up. If that doesn't get you anywhere ask the pharmacist if there is any such pill.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• that was not me that wanted u to answer my hubby question's sorry it was some one else
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i'd go get tested for hpv and tell him you want to go to his doctor with him and he needs to go or ur leaving
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2009