If my period was march 29-april 3, I had sex with the ex april 9, had sex with my boyfriend april 5 and april the 11, who you think the father

jamienewmom

Asked by jamienewmom at 1:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• IT would help if I knew your due date
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Okay let me tell ya something you wont know i counted the days from my due date and it didnt make sence since i hadnt had sex for 3 weeks.. then doc redid the due date and i was so freaking sure.. cause it really added up and i was wrong... would have to test to know..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• It was jan 3 what the doc gave me
    jamienewmom

Answer by jamienewmom at 1:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Haha love the maury comment but for really the days are way to close for you to know without a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• embarrassedMama always said, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin at all"!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Doctors can be wrong.. but its normally 14 days from your monthly but if he says the 3rd i guess it would be the bf
    Anonymous

• Wow lady for real.. you need to either wear a condom or not have sex with more then one person.. and you deffently should tell them both that there is a chance.. and a test is only 100$
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My ex claim he didn't cum on me but my bf said he did...soooooowhat y'all think
    jamienewmom

Answer by jamienewmom at 1:39 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• does your bf know about ur x??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i think your ex claims he didnt cum b/c he doesnt want to be a baby daddy. you need a paternity test.
    Anonymous