• In the Spotlight:

wat if u

had a one nightstand in the person didn't bust in u put the precum got u pergo in he thinks that it not his?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You'll have to get a paternity test. Of course he thinks it isn' t his. It was a one night stand.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Test test test.. had sex with a guy i was dating told me the same thing it wasnt he cause he did cum.. bla stupid thing to say cause it means nothing once that test proves it
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 1:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i told my so in he said to stop talking to him because he's not a real men and he 's going to adpoted my child once he or she gets here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• why are there a bunch of questions like this tonight?
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 1:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i'm someone else sweetheart
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• leave it alone untill paternity test time comes around..you dont need to stress yourself over this guy. if you know 100% he's the father, just leave it alone till the time comes..gl
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i wouldn't waist my time then on him if your new man wants too adopt your baby then let him and walk away from that other pos
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2009