how old were u when...

u had sex i was 13 with who i thought was my love and i was with him only him for 3 years then he left and we meet up again about a year ago and we loved each other all over again i got pregnant with his child and he left again i was sad but i got the best out of him my baby boy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• ummmmmm 16
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 2:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was 16 and I ended up marrying him.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• ur hubby was 10?....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• 16
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was 15
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I Was 14
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 2:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• 14 and sorry I did it too, sad thing is it was a one night stand I was drunk and he took advantage of that, but it wasn;t like I was stopping him though
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Wow, I was kinda a goody-two shoes up until I graduated. So I was-......19?? Yea, 19. And I was apparently one of the lucky ones, cause the guy I was with my first time was sweet and very gentle and kept making sure I was up for it. :) Unfortunatly, he was also engaged and they lived in seperate towns and had an open relationship. Weird and crazy, huh? She even asked me if I was ever wanting to 'experiment' to give her a call! Let alone, I stopped talking to the dude cause they would talk about a threesome with me! It got WAAY TOO WEIRD!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was 15. I slept with a guy I had been friends with since pre k. His little sister caught us. It was horrible...
    SuthrnPrincess

Answer by SuthrnPrincess at 4:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was almost 21! Dated PLENTY of guys, just didn't feel the urge to have sex with them! The guy I finally thought was "the one" never saw me again after we did the deed... :o(

That's okay, because I ended up meeting the man I would marry a couple of years later, and, let's just say, he's made up for lost time! ::wink::
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2009