ugh ladies help;

Ok tell me if im the bitch or not; My SO has to get up at 7am, I cant sleep as it is being 30 weeks pregnant and im just uncomfortable and in pain and cant sleep. On top of that he snores like a mofo, so he let out this big ass snore and i was like "JESUS!" not loud to wake him up, not intentionally neway, but he did wake up. So instead of arguing i said im gonna take one of the blankets from the bed and go sleep on the couch, well he flipped out, he wouldnt give me a blanket and called me a mother fuck*r. So i just grabbed a blanket and my two pillows and was like fuc* it. He got pissed, jumped up, raised his hand to me and got all in my face. Than told me i had to leave tomorrow... ughhhhhhh... did i do something horrible?? ughh

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• omg you did nothing wrong he is being a jerk
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 2:17 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• He's Just Being A Jerk. he Should Be More Understanding Knowing That You Are 30 Weeks Pregnant. I Would Just Leave In The Morning, Even If Its Only For A Couple Of Days Just To Make Him Worry....And Realize He Was Wrong, AND If He Says Leave You Will.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 2:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• There is obviously more to this story that you're not telling us.
    Yes, you were bitchy.
    Yes, he was a jerk.
    But for you to get so worked up and pissed at him tells me you guys have problems already.. The fact that he got so angry with you, further supports that.
    You're due to have a baby, I suggest you figure your s*** out.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 2:55 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You both were wrong, and I would really like to say that you have an excuse because I know how it is being prego and not being able to sleep, but at the same time I know how it is being woke up rudely like that I would have flipped out too, give him some time to cool off then talk to him about it say you are sorry and explain to him what was really wrong with out being a bitch

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• WTF?

He raised his HAND to you?

Seriously - dude, NOT COOL.

Sleep, no sleep - whatever. That is UNACCEPTABLE.

Why does he care where you sleep? Or if you "accidentally" woke him up?

I am 41 and cannot ever, Ever, EVER imagine a man flipping out on me like that.

It is NOT normal, it is NOT acceptable, it is NOT cool.

Obviously you two have a lot of drama - I hope you have a family that you can turn to at this time. Think of the baby and the example you want to set. You need to concentrate on yourself, your schooling, your ambitions and hopes. Whatever this is between the two of you will either be there or not as time goes on but you need to stop this foolishness.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:02 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I don't think you were being a b*tch..well not as much as he was anyway. lol.
    What an ass!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• It sounds like you were both being rude. But he raised his hand to you, that would be reason enough for me to leave and not come back. No way I would ever raise a child around that kind of crappy drama and immaturity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• no,no,no,you were not being a bitch and those that say you were dont know the pain of sleeping with a snorer.im not pregnant but i wake my husband up every time it gets too loud.its irritating ang its grinds at your nerves until you go insane.you wanted to sleep somewhere else for your peace and leave him to snore to his hearts content,what is so wrong with that?he is a childish jerk.how dare he?and liyoness,she got pissed because she couldnt sleep because she is uncomfortable and he was loud,geez,talk about cold.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• There has to be way more going on than just you startling him awake. Whatever it is, there are issues to work on, or you guys need to be apart.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Okay when I read this I had to just stare at the screen with my mouth open for a minute. You did nothing wrong at all. I understand his needing sleep for work but you did the right thing by wanting to not interrupt him and go in another room. In all honesty there must be something else bothering him for him to jump up raise his hand, swear you and say you had to leave...and youre preggo. Not good. Is he stressed. Regardless you may want to be in a healthier environment. When my SO snores and wakes me up or causes me not to be able to sleep I nudge him and he always says im sorry and turns to another position. Sometimes I will get up and go out as you did but there has to be a common ground.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 7:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2009