any ideas?

my son has these really really small bumps on his skin i think its dry skin but not sure he says it itches every so often and my other son seems to be getting the same thing its on there back and legs weird thing for its not a rash looking bumps there even smaller and they to have a clear hair in them when u try grab it is it lots of new hair trying to come threw? hmmmm?

josalin

Asked by josalin at 2:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• hmm... well if it isn't in a rash form, and both of your children seem to have them now.. It sounds like chicken pox. Don't let them scratch them though, because they will spread even faster. I would call your doctors office to see what they think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I does sound a bit like the chicken pox. My son was vaccinated, but then a child at his school came down with it and he had a very mild case - not itching, just the bumps. It eventually just went away.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2009