Have you ever seen someone who has died after they have died?

What I mean is that my mother appeared to me for several years after she died.  I was young when she died - 20 years old and she appeared to me both when I was awake and in dreams until I was about 30.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 11:50 AM on May. 1, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Very intriguing question! :) I have felt my geandma's spirit both in the funeral home, at her house in the kitchen, sometimes when I'm driving. When my old bff's grandma passed I felt her presence come through the door, then shut. When my SO's grandpa passed, I have felt his presence with us as well.
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 1:12 PM on May. 1, 2012

• you mean, watch them die? yes.
    or do you mean, died and came back to life? no. :)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:51 AM on May. 1, 2012

• Yes. quite a few. I worked as an volunteer EMT several years and as a RT in the hospital.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:51 AM on May. 1, 2012

• More times than I care to count.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:53 AM on May. 1, 2012

• Yes... I did CPR on my Dad as he died. Sometimes CPR isn't enough ;o(
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:53 AM on May. 1, 2012

• Been with someone who dies while you are there ... yes.

Saw the spirit of someone who has died ... yes.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:53 AM on May. 1, 2012

• I have heard that you have to believe to be able to see that type of thing. [m-avi]
    Not really. Sometimes that is the catalyst that CAUSES you to believe.  

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:15 PM on May. 1, 2012

• When I sit at the piano, I can feel my grandpa sitting next to me, or watching me from the couch. He always loved listening to me play and sing, and I know he comes to hear me whenever I play.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:45 PM on May. 1, 2012

• yep, i thought i saw hubby's father on the freeway as we were going home from his gravesite. i was driving and i saw him standing on the lefthand side of the street just before we got into town. it was like he was making sure we got home safelty.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 11:52 AM on May. 1, 2012

• i have the ghost of a little girl who lives in my house. i saw her acouple of times and when she's mad, things disaapear for awhile. found the roommate's stuff shoved in corners and other odd places that none of could get to. behind the china cabnet, in some taped up boxes and other places that was just crazy! (roommate would make fun of me every chance she got about seeing the ghost. and it was always her stuff that disappeared!)
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:15 PM on May. 1, 2012