Morning Sickness

I have had the WORST morning sickness, and i have class early in the morning... any suggestions to help this out... or make it any better?

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 2:55 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• crackers by ur bed eat them before u get up i was fine when i had it in the morn but everyone is diffrent
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 2:57 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• does having like juices or sweet stuff make anyone elses morning sickness or should i say ALL DAY sickness worse?
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:00 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i have sickness ALL DAY it is so bad were i throw up then i keep feeling like it all day i tired everything nothing helped me so i had to call my doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I had morning sickness all day for 4 months this time. I had to have hard candy with me at all times. (lemon heads) It did help.
    michelle1219

Answer by michelle1219 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I had it so bad that some days I couldn't get off the couch without getting sick. I always kept Jolly Ranchers and gum on hand and it did help a lot. I also tried to eat something the moment I got up and ate stuff throughout the whole day never letting my stomach get empty. It hit me at all times of the day and was very unexpected. Hopefully you'll be able to figure out what works best for you!
    kstap_4

Answer by kstap_4 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2009