Ruby Tuesdays

has anyone here ever eaten at Ruby Tuesdays?

Momoftwo278

Asked by Momoftwo278 at 3:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Yes, Ruby Tuesday's originated in Knoxville, TN near the University of Tn. Over the years, I have found the quality of food has gone down hill. I feel that there are much better restraunts for the money.
    livinghealthy

Answer by livinghealthy at 7:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yup, the ones in Elizabeth, NJ and in CT were good. I don't think they have them here in our area, eventhough they show the commercials.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yes, a few years ago when we were stationed in Alabama.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 4:15 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yes, there used to be one not far from my old house. It was okay, but the service wasn't very good so I didn't like going there much.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 8:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• we have one and after were done im like why do we go. last time i order a soup and there was a french fry in it. it got comped but still i havent been happy there BUT there salad bar is yummy. and i agree the servise wasent good.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• nope
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 11:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• The service is sub part at all of the locations I have been to. I would say worse than any other chain casual dinning... it is consistently not great considering at other chains you have some good and some bad. The salad bar is great, and some of their food is really good. But watch out if you are watching your weight or calories! Their food is loaded...check out the nutrition facts before you go
    bearandtreemom

Answer by bearandtreemom at 12:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• In my area, Daytona Beach, it is very good. I don't usually like chain restaurants, but this place is consistently good. I love the salad bar, always clean, always fresh. I like that they change the menu occasionally, so it doesn't get boring, and there's variety. Love the soups. My DH loved the turkeyburgers, until he found out how many calaries there were in them!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I've eaten there before and it wasn't bad. But you have to keep in mind that the area, specific restaraun (with management, etc) might be good or bad. It's not necessarily the chain restaraunt, it's the people running that specific one. My daughter lives in Maryland and she says none of the chain restaraunts are any good and all of them stink as far as service goes. If they go out, they will go to a local individually owned restaraunt. But when she comes home she goes to all those chains that she likes b/c service and food here are generally very good.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 2:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2009