CAFEMOM RULES

IS THERE A RULE THAT U CANT SPEAK SPANISH IN A CHAT ROOM I KNOW A FEW GIRLS THAT ARE TROUBLE MAKERS AND STICK TO GETHER AND CAME IN THE CHAT BECAUSE THESE GIRLS ARE TALKING SPANISH THAY SAID THERE TURNING IT IT IF THERE IS IM SORRY BECAUSE I DIDNOT THINK IT HURT ANYTHING

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't imagine it is because of the language. That would be really really rude. I don't even speak spanish, but if they want to, more power to them.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• If it's in a group the CafeMom administration won't do anything because the group settings is up to the owners, not CafeMom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Its up to the group owners to set the rules and enforce them by deleting member who violate the policy. There are many groups for spanish speaking moms. So the ball is basically in the court of the owner and if she didn't do anything about the trouble, I would leave and find another group.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2009