Babyshower.......

What was your babyshower like? What type of themes did everyone have and what did you recieve from your guests? Did you play games? If so, what kinds?

indygirl44

Asked by indygirl44 at 3:43 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We got there and did gifts. We had sooo many that we didn't play any games. It took us almost 2 hours to open gifts. We literally had 50 sum outfits. Thats what we got the most of. I had my daughter in May so we got tons and tons of easter clothes. We had a good shower. We really did have a good turn out and lots of gifts. After that we eat and visited.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 5:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i had to baby showers and since i was having a girl everything was PINK PINK PINK! We played 3 games.... 1: guessing the weight and inches of baby when born...2: they took string and everyone had to guess how round i was with the belly.. 3: They had 3 bottles filled wiht 3 different candies and everyone had to guess how many were inside.... Then presants... i got everything... lol
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• It was a surprise at my first MIL's house. My first husband's cousin took me out shopping with her (she was really a sweet person) and I was getting very hot and tired and kept asking her to take me home, but she told me that her auntie (my MIL) asked her to drop off a gallon of milk to her because she needed it. So I walk in and SURPRISE! You could have knocked me over with a feather! There was no theme, just beautiful gifts and lots of wonderful friends and family of my MIL's. The cake had a boy baby and a girl baby and said "Pink or blue we welcome you" because we didn't know the gender. It was very nice.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2009