Did u enjoy the Twilight books or movie more? Or both?

Personally I loved the books more. The movie was okay but it just felt like something was missing. That Robert Pattinson dude was one hunk of a guy though. He definitely made up for it!

ilovebooksfan

Asked by ilovebooksfan at 3:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The books! The movie was okay, but the acting was horrible. I hope their acting skills are better in the next movie.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 4:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I still haven't read them. I am not sure what they are about. Any good websites for me to read about them?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Loved the books. Movie was ok.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I loved the books. I didn't want to see the movie after having viewed all the trailers. The actors were all wrong for the parts (except for the actor who played James - he was good!), the makeup on the vampires was ALL wrong - they looked gray instead of ethereal white as the books portray them to be, and the acting was all wishy-washy. Nope, I'll stick to the books, thank you.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i havent read the books or watched the movies, I dont think i would like it, but it seems like everyone else does so maybe i should watch it..lol
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 10:23 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I really loved the books. The movie wasn't near as good because they couldn't fit everything into it. Can't wait for the second movie!
    delta27

Answer by delta27 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I like the books more. I saw the movie first though and I said, well I need to read these books.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 1:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2009