Who doesn't take a vacation every year?

Growing up our summer vacations were so regular, I never knew there were people that didn't. Obviously thinking about it I knew there were people that couldn't afford it, it just didn't occur to me. Why don't you go - money, time, no desire, etc?

Asked by missanc at 2:30 PM on May. 1, 2012 in Travel

• ME! Money and time. I really need one.

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:31 PM on May. 1, 2012

• I'm a homebody. I get 3 weeks vacation a year but spend them relaxing and enjoying being home.

Answer by meooma at 2:32 PM on May. 1, 2012

• If we don't its because of money. This year we will be taking our first real vacation! :)

Answer by LoViNmYbAbIeSs at 2:33 PM on May. 1, 2012

• We did not go last summer and will not go this summer because we are saving up for our trip to WDW in either November 2012 or February 2013.

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:37 PM on May. 1, 2012

• we go to visit family but that isnt really a vacation to us as we usually do some work on my parents hosue etc.
    we do take small weekend trips here and there.
    we too are wanting to do the disney scene when LO turns 5

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:39 PM on May. 1, 2012

• We can't afford it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:45 PM on May. 1, 2012

• We've never gone on vacation. We tried to go away for our anniversary once and the person watching DD ruined it for no reason. We haven't really had money for it until now, and now we don't have a reliable enough car, or the time.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:21 PM on May. 1, 2012

• we go on vacation every 5 years - and it is not even a big thing, not even a week. reason for not vacationing every year is a combination of money, time, and work schedules.

Answer by annanonnymommy at 8:37 PM on May. 1, 2012

• I visit family every year, not sure that really qualifies as a vacation though. I hope to take DS on a mini-vaca this summer. We will just have to see if I can afford it or not.

Answer by kmath at 9:01 PM on May. 1, 2012

• We haven't gone anywhere for vacation in years. Primarily money issues, plus work and school.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:33 AM on May. 2, 2012