How many people

Saw your wedding dress before the wedding?
Did you show all your friends, or keep it top secret?

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 3:03 PM on May. 1, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I only hid it from DH. Didn't care about anyone else lol.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:08 PM on May. 1, 2012

• no one
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:13 PM on May. 1, 2012

• Everyone I knew at the time, basically, including DH since he's the one who bought it for me and I wore it several times before we got hitched. We basically eloped and I never wanted the whole white wedding dress thing, anyway.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:19 PM on May. 1, 2012

• My mom and stepfather and my dad saw me way before the wedding day.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:32 PM on May. 1, 2012

• Wedding Dress,........what's that? I went to the courthouse in jeans!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:42 PM on May. 1, 2012

• My dh was with me when I bought it. lol.

Our plan was not the JP but time ran out before dd was to be born lol.

Our plan was to be at my mom's under the Oak Tree.
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 3:49 PM on May. 1, 2012

• I showed My Mom and My sisters and the girls in my wedding party - that was it!! Secret to everyone else!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 4:37 PM on May. 1, 2012

• a ton, I wore my aunts dress
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:38 PM on May. 1, 2012

• My dad, MOH, mom, and flowergirl have seen it on me. And my MIL has just seen it hung up. I amm dying to show everyone, but my mom is crazy about it staying a mystery. Lol so I will humor her, and it will be a surprise for everyone.
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 4:43 PM on May. 1, 2012

• A friend from church paid for my dress. It was a 1,000.00 dress, but I got it for 300.00. The vale came separate that was 100.00, but i didn't like it so the friend that bought it made my vale. Me, her and my mom went to go look at wedding dresses. So oviously they seen it, but I can't remember if anyone else seen it like made of honor or anyone. I don't think they did because it need aultered and things and it was kind of itchy so she put this stuff in it so keep it from itching it was at her house so I don't think anyone else seen it. But the day I got married the room I was in there were people in and out of the room so people seen it before walking down the aisle. My bio dads mom, my dhs dad (he was taking pics), my dad, mom, a couple friends from church (which one of them I babysat for) made of honor, dhs aunt and uncle were in and out of the room so those people saw it before walking down the aisle lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:43 PM on May. 1, 2012