What do you know about Lasagna...

gardening?
Wierd question #3

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 3:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know it's layering stuff on top of each other for compost or something?
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:15 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Lasagne: Garfield's favorite food! It's a layering of wonderful ingredients. I love to eat it, but hate to make it - I prefer to make the lazy man's version.

Gardening: Again, something I enjoy to view, but hate to actually do. Many are beautiful, but the process can be complex. Types of soil, light, feeding, etc. are too much for me to bother with. I hate the bugs, dirt, and bending over. I do enjoy viewing beautifully maintained gardens, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You mean I can grow lasagna? How freaking awesome, my husband loves it and I hate to make it!!! Now I can just plant a lasagna bush and have yummy goodness all summer! =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Lmao @ silvertears, I've never heard of lasagna gardening, but I do know that my mother in law makes the best lasagna in the world! Lol (she's italian)
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 9:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• They both have green stuff. blech!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009