My baby is three months old and i am breastfeeding him al the time with nothing else..i had my first period when he was two months old..and this month it didnt come am late thre days and we are using a condom..could i possibly be pregnant ? please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing happen to me, but my second period was 15 days late. Of course there is a chance of pregnancy, but it may just be your body trying to get back to normal too. I would probably test in a week or so and see what the results are. If negative, then just wait it out and see if it comes over the next couple weeks. If after a few weeks, you still havent started then maybe make a dr appt, just to confirm either way.
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 4:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I got pregnant when dd was 4 months while breastfeeding. So yes you could be pregnant. Take a test. If you're not, and not wanting to get pregnant talk to your doctor about getting on the mini pill. It is a safer birth control method while breastfeeding.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:33 AM on Jan. 27, 2009