i need to know ways 2 stay stress free @ work

my job is very stressful do you know any ways i can be stress free in a healthy way at work?

shannonmarie759

Asked by shannonmarie759 at 5:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Take regular breaks for mental health - get up, walk around, connect with your friends.

If you don't normally leave for lunch (I try to) then put up an "AT LUNCH" sign on your desk or if people interrupt smile and say "in a minute, when I'm done".

BLAST the music on your way home and sing your guts out - nobody's looking so don't worry.

Keep your resume updated.

Remember that you are only in control of your little slice of the pie. Can't worry about everybody.

Relax - it's only money. (HA)
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:02 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Not a lot of information for this question!

Is the job itself stressful or are the people you work with stressful?
    What are your hours - are you able to leave for lunch?
    Is your boss open to communication or part of the stress?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 6:47 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• both the job and the people we are about to lay off as well which they never have so its stressful itself i work from 630 am to 300. no i dont leave for lunch ( that would help itself) my boss usually dont know which way shes going.. she does try to be a good boss though
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2009