Do anonymous posts show up on your friends pages?

When posting anon in journals and here in questions, do they show up on your friends page if they have the recent activity box? When I posted a anon journal entry it came up on my journal page so I took the whole journal section off. I would like to put it back but there was a reason I posted anon. :o) Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It will show up on your journal page since you wrote it but it will not show up on your friend's page.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:06 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You can easily see what others see on your profile page. Uder the ID box on your profile there is a box that says You are viewing your profile page. In the drop down menu there are options for your friends, cafemom members and everyone else. You choose one of these and see your profile the way others do. Anon posts only show to you, not others.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 9:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2009