How can I make quick cash legally?

glouiseb

Asked by glouiseb at 9:09 PM on May. 1, 2012 in Money & Work

• Yard sale, take your stuff to the pawn shop, move to Vegas and work at the bunny ranch.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:10 PM on May. 1, 2012

• Get a job as a waitress or bartender. Have a yard sale. Take old jewelry to sell at a cash for gold store.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:10 PM on May. 1, 2012

• Did you recently have an emergency situation that took away your rent/utility money and now you are trying to catch up?

You should talk with a financial counselor. If you are working that much and not bringing in enough to cover your rent, utilities, than it may not be worth it to have that many jobs.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:26 PM on May. 1, 2012

• Have you contacted social services for assistance?
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 9:30 PM on May. 1, 2012

• I currently work 4 jobs, go to school full time and have a daughter with special needs. Money is too tight and I haven't paid rent in two months and I am behind on my electric bill by four months. I have to choose between feeding my daughter and rent or gas to get to work. I need some serious answers and I have put everything I own up for sale and no one wants the shit. I don't own much. I took all my old jewlry and sold it, even some I got from my grandma that passed away! Very sad, I am out of options and desperate! HELP!
    glouiseb

Comment by glouiseb (original poster) at 9:17 PM on May. 1, 2012

• Sell things you no longer need on Ebay, Craigslist, yardsale
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:17 PM on May. 1, 2012

• Yes, I am playing catch up from pay cuts thanks to Scott Walker!
    glouiseb

Comment by glouiseb (original poster) at 9:48 PM on May. 1, 2012

• Okay but seriously, have you checked in with social services? Salvation Army? Red Cross? Do you have a Lutheran Social Services in Wisconsin?
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 10:02 PM on May. 1, 2012

• Yes, we have Luthern Social Services...what can they do?
    glouiseb

Comment by glouiseb (original poster) at 10:21 PM on May. 1, 2012

• They can help you with your rent/utilities and they can refer you to other assistance programs.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 10:34 PM on May. 1, 2012