does it sound like more then one baby?

i have sickness realy bad where i throw up then wanna do it again all day long i been feeling like this for a while now and nothing i take helps i was wondering if it sounds like one baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your system is really sensitive to all the hormones raging. It doesn't mean there is more than one. You can have multiples with zero morning sickness or one and not be able to keep down anything. I had none with the twins.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:39 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'm pregnant with twins and I really haven't had any issues with sickness. From what I hear everyone is different in terms of that, but your doctor will be able to tell you for sure when you get an ultrasound. Good luck!
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 7:58 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Why would it be more than one baby? I didn't get any morning sickness with my first and my sister had 9 straight months of morning sickness. Was there a difference between our babies? Not really. I truly think that everyone's body handles pregnancy different and I am better at controlling my blood sugar than she is.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:41 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'm pregnant with one baby and I had nausea and sickness ALL day long. Every pregnancy is different from person to person but not necessarily with the number of fetuses I believe.
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2009