Double Stroller?

I know this is probably a dumb question but so far i only have one child -- thinking a head. I've never seen a double stroller for an infant and a toddler. Do the infant seats just fit on the stroller -- i've been looking for something that has a carseat with a double stroller and never seen one ... do they make one?

kinzleysmommy

Asked by kinzleysmommy at 8:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I purchased one of those strollers that is a sit and stand. The front will hold the infant carrier and then just convert to a reg seat when they outgrow the carrier. And the back has a bench type seat for an older child to sit on, it also has a platform for them to stand instead of seating. I love it because it's smaller than a double stroller and it gives the older child a lil freedom. The only thing I don't like is thtat the front seat only reclines a lil so when my son falls asleep in the stroller his lil head falls over. But overall its a great stroller and we only gave $120 for it at Target,
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• ok when you buy a double stroller the infant car set sits in the back & the toddler sits in front. you just sit the car seat in the back spot and it fits comfy
    Anonymous

• Yep, mine has a bar that comes up and a strap to secure the infant seat. (in the back seat of the stroller)
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• yes, they make one, i bought one for a friend a little over a year ago. i think it was called the graco duoglide. it was a double stroller and came with one carseat which snaps into the stroller. hope this helps.
    tstep972

Answer by tstep972 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Mine didn't come with the car seat, I bought that separtely but that car seats fits in the back and i put my toddler in front.
    JJzMaMa87

Answer by JJzMaMa87 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 21, 2008