What happens to a hooters girl when she gets pregnant?

Seriously because I am a server and I was thinking about servers at hooters. When I was pregnant I could continue to wear my uniform, but I could not imagine wearing that uniform and being pregnant. Anyone know?

Asked by KiaiMomma at 8:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hooters hires girls with big breasteses, not bellies. LOL OR they move you to the kitchen? LMFO

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:44 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Our hooters has pregnant girls.
    The get an oversized hooters shirt and shorts,they look cute.
    It's not just about the pun

Answer by Baby1114 at 8:54 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Probably depends on if they get "fat" pregnant or cute little "swallowed a basketball" pregnant!

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• lol. i did see a pregger hooter's waitress last time i went... she was a "swallowed a basketball" type,totally cute, and totally raking in the tips.... but honestly they are all small and on their feet a lot, I would imagine most of them do not get "fat" pregnant.

Answer by LuckyClown at 10:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I have been to a couple of Hooter's that had pregnant servers, they just give you a bigger shirt that covers everything and you still wear the short shorts, they looked cute.

Answer by lapcounter at 10:53 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• That IS cute. :)

Answer by KiaiMomma at 11:42 AM on Jan. 27, 2009