I'am a icecream chocolate lover. I should Stop it during my pregnancy ?

I have a little 4 month old baby, I should stop chocolate icecreams ?

Thanks for your answers :)

maryam75000

Asked by maryam75000 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would continue. I gave up my coffee, but I still have a glass of hot chocolate every morning, and usually a little ice cream at night. If you like it, why stop. I have done this routine with my other 2 children, and they are perfectly healthy.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:24 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• no why would you? I ate chocolate chip cookies or oreos EVERYDAY almost that I was pregnant and my son is 100% healthy :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• No I dont see why you would need to.

Answer by gemgem at 8:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Pregnancy is the perfect excuse to indulge in everything you are not "supposed" to eat!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• As long as you are eating it in moderation, along with a healthy diet, you should be fine.
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• just so everyone knows.. Chocolate contains caffeine too, so giving up your coffee for a cocoa is funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• hot cocoa has less caffeine than coffee and perhaps if the cocoa is filling your craving for chocolate AND your innate need for caffeine it is a smarter choice. seriously, don't give up your chocolate unless you have some other reason too that is not posted here. in which case your doc can tell you for sure.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 10:45 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I wouldn't have made it this far if I gave up chocolate.
    You don't get to do anything fun when you're pregnant, and you're sore and tired and blah blah. Indulging in a chocolate treat is no sin ^_^
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:20 AM on Jan. 27, 2009