Does anyone know of any good boarding schools?

I am considering boarding school. I want to make sure my child receives the best education and will also be safe.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Idyllwild Arts Academy is pretty good. I almost went there myself and had a few friends who attended.

Answer by gemgem at 9:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• This website has a wealth of information about different schools.
    www.boardingschoolreview.com/
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Did you just post about maybe placing your child?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• well if your teenager is having alot of problems in school with either peers or teachers. instead of a boarding school you could just have them home schooled and i know of one that is called ecot if you are interested send me a message to my box and i will get it for you or for anyone else who may be interested in it.
    mom_in_need75

Answer by mom_in_need75 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Home school is a better option.The kid needs to be close with family and get excited about learning.So much a mother can teach and bond at same time.Good luck! Sounds like you're
    frusterated bless your heart.
    Anonymous

• How can you help a young adult make it through the teen years. They are 14. and very sad one mintune a happy the next. They go to the youth at church and I am glad about that. The more I help it seem the more angry they get
    BrendaL

Answer by BrendaL at 3:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2009