Any Sisters here follow the Dianic trad (Pagan) ? Someone told me Z. crossed a couple years ago. I never heard about it. Is this true?

pagan_mama

Asked by pagan_mama at 9:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ah we follow along the same path. I to am partly green witch and hedge witch. Oh shoot you hold on to that autpgraphed copy...your grandchildren would love it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I do not follow the Dianic path, but as far as I know Z. Budapest is still alive in Ca...

Here is link for you...

http://www.zbudapest.com/about.shtml

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Thank you. I thought if something of that magnitude had happened it would be on Witchvox or Starhawk's blog or something, like when Scott Cunningham crossed, and I hadn't heard a thing! Thanks for putting a rumor down. I will tell my friend she is mistaken.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You are welcome...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:03 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'm semi-Dianic.

I'm a Goddess-centered solitary with a Daughter named Diana!

And, yeah...Z is still with us.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Talk about the empowerment of women Z is a hero!!!!
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• YES SHE IS!!! Have you read "The Holy Book Of Women's Mysteries"? I have an autographed copy that I cherish. I have another copy that I use for study so the autographed copy doesn't get old and worn.
    I'm a solitary with eclectic beliefs, partly Dianic, partly "green Witch" with a touch of "hedge witch" thrown in for good measure!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2009