What book are you reading right now?

Right now I am reading Clara & Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland. I love her books. What will you read next? I am looking forward to new books from Anne Tyler, Alexander McCall Smith and I just ordered Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives by Robert Draper, And Then Life Happens by Auma Obama and The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 9:07 AM on May. 2, 2012 in Just for Fun

• i'm reading three books right now
    hungry games, (i'm on the ninth chapter and it seems like i'm taking forever to read it! plus the fact that it has to go back to the library friday, sorry to me, it's boring i've never seen the movie and i'm not talking about anyone on here, but i've got too many people in the real world that's spoiling it for me. probably why i'm having so much trouble with it.) :(
    the snowman (stine, my oldest loved this book and wanted me to read it, we have a deal, one of us readsthe book and if we do nonstop talking about it, then the other has to read it. i have four more chapters to go)
    and the first book in a set i had found called peter and the starcatchers (dave berry and ridley pearson, it is a good kid book. it's one of those one they can't put down, right now my oldest and i are fighting over it. she's three chapters behind me.)
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 11:58 AM on May. 2, 2012

• 50 Shades of Grey, LMFAO.

The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks - AMAZING, everybody should read it.

The Dog who Danced - light casual fun reading, only about 20 pages in. So far, so good.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 9:09 AM on May. 2, 2012

• The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, best series I have come across in a very long time. I am actually very disappointed that we won't see anymore books from Larsson, he's such a good writer.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:09 AM on May. 2, 2012

• I'm reading a few right now:

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (this is re-read)
    Interesting Times - Terry Pratchett and also a re-read
    Prague Winter - Madeline Albright (REALLY good)
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 10:02 AM on May. 2, 2012

• I'm reading the second book in The Hunger Games Trilogy - "Catching Fire".
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:29 AM on May. 2, 2012

• I just started Mockingjay last night. Then I'm going to finish Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris.
    glam.fairy

Answer by glam.fairy at 2:07 PM on May. 2, 2012

• Black Dawn by Rachel Caine
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:08 AM on May. 2, 2012

• I just finished Dark Prince by Christine Feehan and I hated it so much. It took me over two weeks to finish. Ugh..Do not read it or consider it. I thought it would be a good paranormal romance series and it was lamest of lame.

I opened 50 Shades of Grey but saw 4 of my holds are ready. I am going to decide if I want to read the new Charlaine Harris, James Patterson, newest Lisa Scotoline and Beverly Lewis books. The library doesn't open til noon. And I owe $18.56 in fines because I was too sick to leave the house last week.

I'm only on book 35 of my yearly 100 goal. That stupid Dark Prince book wasted reading time. I want my two weeks back and the brain cells destroyed.

Decisions, decisions.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:38 AM on May. 2, 2012

• nothing new. half-heartedly re-reading the girl with the dragon tattoo.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:24 AM on May. 2, 2012

• Starting 50 shades of grey.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:41 AM on May. 2, 2012