MY DUE DATE IS TODAY AND I FEEL ALOT OF PRESSURE HAS ANYONE FELT LIKE THIS BEFOR? AND WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?

kassymom

Asked by kassymom at 8:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have felt pressure and i called the doctors and the first thing they will ask is if you lost your mucus plug.Then they just told me if i have any concerns to go to the hospital to be checked out.With my daughter i just had pressure and i went in and i was good to go.They broke my water and i had her.Good luck and congrats.
    autumn5798

Answer by autumn5798 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• go for a walk they might tell you do that 2 good luck
    ntpatriots73

Answer by ntpatriots73 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• That last month especially that due date you will feel a lot of pressure. That just means the baby is making its way down and the more pressure the better!!! You're almost there! Hang in there and good luck!
    JJzMaMa87

Answer by JJzMaMa87 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• I didn't have a lot of pressure until I was fully dilated. I was induced and my water broke. I had an epidural but then I started feeling pain and pressure. Tons of pressure. They checked me and I was 10cm and ready to push. Good luck!

http://1sttimeparents-whatdowedonow.blogspot.com
    NoJo

Answer by NoJo at 10:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2008