Here's some of the photos Meooma. . . .

i just love this kitchen! we live in the kitchen! he's an almost chef/baker and i'm just a baker.

these are the only photos i did right so far. it's four bedrooms and one builton garage and one garage in the backyard.  they want 59 for it, but i'm not sure from this bathroom photo it looks like it might need work done. i'm hoping to go see it next week, it depends on hubby's work schedule. he's been going in early for the past couple of weeks.

also, if you agree with the price, what would you offer?

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 11:20 AM on May. 2, 2012 in Home & Garden

• The picture looks very nice on the outside, however, I cannot know anything about the price unless I know the neighborhood, the location, and the price of other homes in that area. Also, what type of works needs to be done on the inside and outside. Just from the pictures, I think you are looking at completely remodeling the bathroom, new tub, new stool, new vanity, drywall, paint, maybe even a new floor.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:23 AM on May. 2, 2012

• House flipping! 59 isnt bad at all with all the work that needs to be done. Make sure you get it inspected so you dont find any invisible damage (mold, bad wires, bad pipes, infested with termintes)
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:22 AM on May. 2, 2012

• they want 59 for it,

as in 59,000??? That's cheap... really cheap!!! That house would be around 300,000 here. Where are you??
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:22 AM on May. 2, 2012

• Where is this house?? 59K wow! I agree with crafty here it would be more than $300K
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 11:24 AM on May. 2, 2012

• I would offer about 51 and go from there. see if they can include some of the repairs and ask for closing...lol I like that kitchen! nice n big!. hope you get it!
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 11:22 AM on May. 2, 2012

• What does the warning on the toilet say? Cause I am nosey like that :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:24 AM on May. 2, 2012

• Needs some renivations but really nice and great price
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:24 AM on May. 2, 2012

• northern indiana, like i said we're new to this so i don't know what's good or bad, that's why i ask everyone here. you all know alot more than i do!
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 11:25 AM on May. 2, 2012

• Price depends on everything m-avi said and also how much of the rest of the house needs work. $59 is a good price most places. How many sq ft is it? How big is the lot it is on?
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:26 AM on May. 2, 2012

• I'm coming to cafemom when I start looking for my house next yr!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:27 AM on May. 2, 2012