Where can I find MS Office training online?

I am looking to go apply at an employment agency (temp/to hire). I know they do the computer tests and the more programs you know the better. I am very proficient in Excel and Word. I want to learn Power Point and Access so that I can test well on those too. Does anyone know some place on line that offers free MS Office training? I know most of the temp services offer them but I would like to know them before going in.

Any other websites that offer training to brush up administrative skills?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 2, 2012 in Money & Work

•  this link take you to 2003 to 2010 up grade tut, but the others are on there somewhere.

Answer by LoveMyDog at 11:35 AM on May. 2, 2012

• Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:35 AM on May. 2, 2012

• The newest version of powerpoint actually offers a great "getting started" guide including a learning roadmap and videos. Haven't used Access in so many years I couldn't tell you if there's anything like it for Access.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:36 AM on May. 2, 2012

• I think goodwill does. It's like or something like that. You should be able to google it

Answer by missanc at 12:41 PM on May. 2, 2012

• contact the nearest unemployment office, or a community college

Answer by rkoloms at 1:56 PM on May. 2, 2012

• Community colleges offer classes that are relatively inexpensive and comprehensive training.

Answer by tasches at 2:37 PM on May. 2, 2012

• Go directly to the Microsoft website, they have tutorials.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:52 PM on May. 2, 2012