anyone experienced this during pregnancy before?

i had went to the doctor cause i had been having contractions. they started in my stomach and moved to my back and when they moved to my back it almost felt like i had a kidney infection. well the doc checked for that and said it came back normal. now it feels like it again. i dont know what it is all she told me if it starts hurting so bad i cant bear it then to come to the clinic or the hospital. anyone experienced this? if what was it? could the contractions make my kidney hurt so bad?

proudmamaTTC2

Asked by proudmamaTTC2 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing and the doctor cracked it up to dehydration and stress. After they gave me an IV and I rested a little bit, I felt 100% better. Drink some water, rest, and if it intensifies or soesn't go away, try going to the doc again.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• It sounds like you are dehydrated.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:08 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• that is the first thing the doc checked for when i went in was dehydration and a kidney infection so its not that
    proudmamaTTC2

Answer by proudmamaTTC2 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• could just be a really sore back from the weight, when i get that i get in a hot bath and that helps, also heat pads are okay to use on your back...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:27 AM on Jan. 27, 2009