so sore. (TMI)

Ok so I just had a baby 3wks ago. (not vaginally) and we had sex last night, not my choice, I didnt want to. But when he put it in it HURT and it felt like I was closed up down there. It was really hard to get it in. It only lasted like 5-10min but my vagina feels like I had rough sex for 2hrs straight. Any suggestions on how to make it stop hurting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ONE you shouldnt have had sex if you didnt want to. It was YOUR CHOICE! You sound like you were forced and if thats the case then its called RAPE! so be careful of what you say!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:58 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• 1) Try having ONLY consensual relations
    2) Your doctor's not blowing smoke - it usually takes six weeks or more
    3) WTF? It wasn't your CHOICE? Dude - you've got bigger problems than ouchy va-jay-jay.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I did tell him no. But thats not the point the point is I hurt and it needs to go away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• you probably weren't able to lubricate as you'd normally do down there....kind of a rug burn effect?

I am with the others here though... how incredibly insensitive of him... That would NOT be happening again.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 10:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• That IS kind of the point!!!

Look - the tree is that you're experiencing momentary pain. The FOREST is that you are with someone who you don't feel comfortable enough to say NO to and mean it.

Tree/forest/tree/forest......
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Take some ibuprofen and soak in witch hazel if you have any.

A man who wouldn't take my NO for an answer, especially before the doctor has released you, would wake up a eunuch.

Married or not, that is not his right.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 10:21 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• take a bath, then dont do it again, you are supposed to wait 3 months after a c section! tell him the game if off for 3 months at least.... tell him if you even hear him asking for it you will kick him in the nuts so he can feel what you are feeling now...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:23 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• It kind of sounds like you are putting emphasis on the fact that you didn't want to, you said no..and so on. Why? Are you wanting attention for THAT? or are you really just wanting advice on how to make it not sore? If that was your point you wouldn't have mentioned the other thing. I don't know if I even believe you.
    You should have known it was going to hurt 3 weeks after and IMO he couldn't have did that if you actually got up and walked off and REALLY said you didn't want to. Not teased him while laying there and allowing him the chance to take off your pants and do that.
    It's not rape if your just teasing around and that's what you were doing. I've did that with my husband but still allowed him to continue trying. There is no way he could have did it if you were up, out of bed and not allowing him to take off your clothes. Unless he like threw you down but I doubt that one. You would have mentioned it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Your a bitch anon. I never said i teased him cause i didnt. I dont care about the other thing that is why i said that wasnt the point. I dont care if you believe me or not this is not a ? about what to do about that. it is about how to make it stop hurting. I know you are suppose to wait and I wanted to because I dont want to get pregnant again. And now I have to worry about that because he didnt wear anything and he didnt pull out. So. Anyway. I am suppose to get the IUD in a few weeks. I WANTED to wait til after then to have sex. I never said he raped me. Everyone else did I just said I told him no and tried to get him to stop. Thanks anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• The witch hazel is a good idea to help your lady parts heal. Then, kick your man in the balls, so he won't feel like asking for it until you've healed.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:57 AM on Jan. 27, 2009