Help....Pain shooting in my spine

I didn't have this in my first pregnancy, I only noticed it a little with my second, but now in my third pregnancy I have it all the time. It's completely different from the siatica (sp?) pain that I have. Anytime I go to sit down I have this horrible stabbing pain from the top of my neck all the way to the very bottom of my back and it's only in my spine. I get this pain sometimes to when I have BH. It's has become so much worse since that baby has dropped. Has anyone else had this and if so, what did you do to ease it? What did you doctor say it was from?

kstap_4

Asked by kstap_4 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a pinched nerve, and it was horrible, the doctor told me to use a heating pad, and that did help a lot, also a hot shower helped me too! hope this helps!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 10:55 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Thanks. I will def. try the heating pad. I'm already taking 3-4 hot showers a day to help relieve the many pains of pregnancy!
    kstap_4

Answer by kstap_4 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2009