Did you feel your pregnancy within days of conception

that might sound weird, but with my first two I don't remember noticing right away (in fact with the first I was in utter denial, but that's another story), but with my third I definitely felt it long before my missed period... like a "tightening" feeling or really really REALLY mild cramps in the uterus, for lack of a more accurate way to describe it.

Now, it was only maybe two or three days ago that conception COULD'VE happened, and I feel that feeling again. I would love another child (especially a girl since I have 3 boys), but it's not like we were planning on it... so anyway, just wondering if anyone out there might have a similar experience, or if I'm just imagining things.

juliness

Asked by juliness at 7:40 PM on May. 2, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Not physically possible
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:23 PM on May. 2, 2012

• With my first I had morning sickness the second those hormones started pumping through me, but I thought I was just sick. Lasted 9 months, too. I would say I started feeling sick about 5 DPO.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:31 PM on May. 2, 2012

• well I would have assumed that it was not physically possible NOT to know you were pregnant for months, but there have been more than a few people who have had that happen (I knew one who didn't know til she felt the baby kick and another who found out when she was 7 months pregnant), so I'm going to ignore that comment and wait for less judgmental ones.
    juliness

Comment by juliness (original poster) at 8:39 PM on May. 2, 2012

• I have been nauseas and so sick feeling and smells gross me out and my boots/nipples are so tingle.. Ill let you know when i take a test if it was because of pregnancy or not. Lets hope it is!!! I pray it is!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:51 AM on May. 3, 2012

• Well when I ovulate my boobs are tender and if an egg does become fertilized my boobs will stop hurting for a few days then get tender again. But if nothing happens then they stop hurting completely until about 2-3 days before period is due. Period is due tomorrow and no sign that it will come lol. This will be number 3 for us if I am indeed pregnant. With my second I just knew that I was pregnant before I even missed a period. Not physically of course except the tender boobs thing. I just had a feeling you could say. So I think its possible to "know" before a missed period.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:06 PM on May. 3, 2012

• well, looks like I was right!!!
    juliness

Comment by juliness (original poster) at 3:21 PM on May. 18, 2012