Will they go away?

I've had extremely heavy periods since giving birth. It's been 6 months. Will they go away or will it be like this from now on? I'm back on my normal cycle so I don't know why I'm getting them like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Health

• Check with your gyn. I didn't have this problem, but since it is not normal for you, you should get checked.

Answer by Bmat at 10:48 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You know I have them now! But I'm 48!! They're no Fun! Maybe talk to your obgyn.. Maybe something is wrong?! I hope you get enough Rest & Extra Vitamins & Iron perhaps too! I bet you're Exhausted! So many things change after A Baby! Myself I was never the Same & felt ill & run down all my life after my births . So I hope you can get your anwers & relief. Maybe they can help even if its birth control to help ease your periods!! I wish you the Help & replief you need & deserve!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:00 AM on Jan. 27, 2009