:]

What are your plans today ladies?,

Mine are to get my apartment more organized for the babies stuff, her crib and stuff is coming. I will prob also take a nap seeing as how i didnt sleep last night at all.....and of course make dinner. But yeh, fun day! lol.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my plans are cleaning house, if i can ever get off of here! lol
    and going to visit a friend who just had a baby boy!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 10:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My daughter's one-month well baby checkup is today. And tonight we're going to see RENT in Charlotte yayyy! xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• well, after I type this I'm going to throw lunch in the oven, take a shower, put away the folded laundry, and then when the hubby gets home we are going to have a snowball fight outside, then have hot chocolate,... yeah
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 12:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Grocery shopping and then watching the clock waiting for this baby to come out..
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 2:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2009