Most embarrassing moment??

We've all had something happen where we would to turn back time and make it go away! Lately for me, it would be yesterday, I drove to my sons new school and in front of a line of cars dropping off their kids, I drove in through the exit only. Not that bad I know but I still felt like everyone was staring at me when I got out of my car! So what is your most embarrassing moment!

lagunalove08

Asked by lagunalove08 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont really think i have one "i swear"
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:54 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• The only one that comes to mind immediately was when I fell out of the back of a Uhaul truck. I somehow managed to not get hurt, except my pride of course.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• when i was in high school i was at the beach and jumping off the diving board of course my bathing suit fell off.
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 27, 2009