When I answered the phone, she was in tears...

Here's the background:
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1157426/She_has_to_be_friends_with_her_abuser?cat_id=&order=oldest&next=11

Her Dad called the principal after that post. The principal said he understood the frustration, but didn't really say anything to Isabelle. We all explained to her that being friends with her attacker was a bunch of BS. Even the 13yo got in on it (it was a beautiful thing).
(It was decided that it would be best for me to Not be the one to talk to the principal because I would have lost my temper)

The principal did tell her that if Nick kept giving her problems to report to him. Thing is according to Isabelle the jack ass is never in the building. So Isabelle says, to the secretaries, I need to call my mom. They tell her it's not an emergency (emotional trauma isn't an emergency?!).

I spoke to her Dad over this past weekend (she had been having a few minor issues) and he said blah-blah-blah, translation- let me blow smoke up your bum. And I believed him.

She called today, hysterical. Apparently, she is a whore. My 15 yo rides the bus with her, gets on after, and as soon as he found out told Nick, "Talk to her again and you're dead".

The girl asked me, "When I get suspended can I come stay with you"? So i asked "Why would you get suspended"? She said, "Because I am going to hurt him..."

I honestly couldn't tell her don't do it.

Tomorrow I get to put on my warrior clothes, grab the baby and figure out who in the hell is the school superintendent of this podunk town. The freaking town is so small, her Dad is probably related to him, that's not meant to be funny...

No question- Just please send me some Power/ Positive Energy/ Strength to not get arrested/ banned from campus tomorrow.
I tend to get rather loud when I am angry. Men tend to tell me to calm down and that just fuels the grrrr.

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 9:42 PM on May. 2, 2012 in Tweens (9-12)

• go get em momma
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:15 PM on May. 2, 2012

• Good Luck momma.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:55 PM on May. 2, 2012

• I wish you all the luck with this!!!
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:59 AM on May. 3, 2012

• Good luck !!
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 9:35 AM on May. 3, 2012