Why abortion?

WHy do people have abortions? I dont get it.. Children are a blessing from God .. A gift from God.. and people just destroy it. I dont understand wither why people even when getting raped get an abortion? What about giving that baby a chance and seeing what he might be? God only gives us what we can handle so what makes you think you cant handle that? Life begins at conception? Heartbeats are like 5 weeks.. So why do you people get abortion?

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 11:00 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• All I can say about this is Praise God that my daughter's birthmother chose to give her daughter life. See, my daughter's birthmother was raped which is how the baby was conceived. Thank God she realized that it wasn't the baby's fault how she came to be. Thank God that as traumatized as she was, she knew that another family wouldn't care how this child was conceived......that they would love her for who she is, a beautiful little human being. So right now, as I listen to my daughter wake up from her nap all giggly and talking to her baby doll and BooBoo the Bear I am thankful that her mother didn't take away her chance at life. I am so blessed. Abortion would have been a solution, but I'm so grateful that she chose adoption instead.
    mommytoadam

Answer by mommytoadam at 3:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Buckle your seat belts ladies....here we go again...lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Apparently, just to p-ss you off.

Honestly - is there ANY answer here that ANYone could give where you would be like "Ok, yup, got it. I see your side now."

See to me this is not REALLY a question you are asking....because I truly doubt you care about the answer.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:05 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Actually I do care about the answer.. I feel so sorry for unborn babies. and the fact is it makes me so sad to see pictures of abortion.. Its the most horrific picture.. Peices of a baby.. ugh gross.. so sad
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 11:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• How I eel and a lot of mothers can say I'm wrong but I got one b4 and that is just cause I had a baby with my baby dad and he was not a good dad. I did not know what kind of boy he was intil I was like 5 months. then after I had the baby he told me that the baby was not his (that what he did to both of his baby ma) and he did not want to help me with her for the 1st 2 yr of her life but after he see that I move on and the new love of my life was take care of his baby that is when all the beef came.

I'M SORRY I WOULD NOT HAVE A BABY IF I FEEL LIKE THE TIME IS NOT RIGHT. DICC CAN LOOK AT ME AND I'M BOUT TO HAVE A BABY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• NOTHING anyone will say will change your mind - right?

So really you're only hoping someone will pour out their heart to you so you can say "Here's why you 're wrong....."
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• because it is there choice, and weather you or i see it as wrong there is nothing we can do, it is there lives and they get to choose what to do with it and if you believe in God as you have stated then you know that it is not our place to judge but his alone.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:10 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• If you don't understand it fundamentally, then you won't understand anyone's reasons. It's obvious that you are very passionate about the way you feel. But understand that not everyone feels the way that you do.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• WHy do people have abortions?

Because every woman had the right to choose whether or not to have a child and when. Because every baby has a right to be wanted and loved and safe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Because it's just a bunch of cells, unless it's a miscarriage, and then it's a tragedy. Funny what a difference something as insignificant as being wanted has on the state of something's humanity. Never hear anyone tell their sister after a miscarriage, get over it, it's just a bunch of cells, even if they're not too far along to have aborted.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2009