still thinking i am even with a neg test?!

Well on Sunday I took a pg test it read negative. but last night as i was taken a bath i felt the fluttering. at first i thought i was going crazy b/c of the test but than after i got out of the bath i felt it again laying on my bed.

so what do you guys think

bmboyce

Asked by bmboyce at 11:01 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first pregnancy I was 4 months along before I got a positive anser on a home pregnancy test. So there is always a chance. You may want to go get a professional test done by your doctor. How long has it been since you missed your period... if you arent at least 3 months over do it should not be fluttering you are feeling.
    Kristin11

Answer by Kristin11 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Those tests are pretty accurate but make a doctor's appt anyway....just for peace of mind!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• If you were far along enough to feel movement, you should definitely be getting a positive test... but see if you can get a blood hcg test done. That should give you a definitive answer.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:07 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i knew somone that didnt find out she was pregnant till she was 6 months not kidding the test just kept telling her negative, finally when she knew that there had to be somthing alive inside her she went to the doctor they did a pregnancy test showed negative for them too, but the doctor agreed there was somthing in there so they did an ultrasound and there he was she found she was pregnant 6 months along and having a healthy baby boy all in the same day. and still she never got a positive pregnancy test throughout her pregnancy he is a healthy 4 year old now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jan. 27, 2009