What brand of diapers is the best deal for 100 bucks? How many boxes/ bags can I get?

Since I have only a 100 dollars budget I would like to know what's an awesome deal? Comforts for baby diapers at Fredmeyer gives me 36 diapers per bag for 7.49 dollars per bag, x 15 bags of diapers = 112.95 bucks! For 540 diaper’s @ Fred Meyer. :) This seems like a good deal when you need random sizes. Otherwise Costco would be cool but I only get 3 boxes for over 100 bucks and I wouldn't get many sizes. What do you think good deal? or do I need to go somewhere else for diapers?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on May. 3, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I personally would try costco or sams club!

I also highly reccomend

now I don't know the size you need and that impacts pricing. but would be 94.34 (shipping is free) for 552 NAME BRAND PAMPERS! (size 1)

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:04 AM on May. 3, 2012

• I would be checking out second hand stores and buying cloth

Answer by rkoloms at 5:46 AM on May. 3, 2012

• Walmart and they come in boxes from size n and way cheap and good quality

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 9:11 AM on May. 3, 2012

• I always buy mine at BJs (similar to Costco, but closer to our home). I buy Luvs but have tried their store brand. They worked fine, it's just a personal preference on my part. As newborns I used the pampers sensitive

Answer by missanc at 9:51 AM on May. 3, 2012

• COUPONS!!!!!! I get all my diapers for sooo cheap by using coupons and looking out for good deals.

Answer by Samantha2863 at 3:42 AM on May. 5, 2012

• I buy my son's diapers at Walmart and they are not only great diapers but they're very affordable, you could also check target or meijer. I always use the parent's choice products from Walmart for wipes, diapers, bottle, and anything else I can get because it's so affordable and they're really good products.

Answer by Clritter81 at 11:51 AM on May. 6, 2012

• i always found Walmart's brand to be just as good as the more expensive brands.

Answer by dullscissors at 5:35 PM on May. 6, 2012