what do you think about this

my husband told me,his parents he was coming to tx before he went to the training he is going to. he never showed up or called. .he has to report to the other state for training till the 29 of july. i called to the cell that he has he never answered. i told him I want divorce before he stop calling also I told himi wouldnt argue with him he told me that he love me but that he just didnt know what to do. i told u dont what to do about what. we had decided that we were going to talk and i told him if it is because of someone else i preferred the divorce as soon as possible because i dont want to be in this. he would start talking about us as after the training of what we were going to buy and stuff he would change the conversation and avoid the subject about the divorce. theday he send me a message at 1am in the morningthedayof his birthday he just told me call be back then later he text me. i called 130amhe didnt answer i left him a message saying i just want the divorce

angel8080

Asked by angel8080 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• well, sounds like you need to go and file and get the papers for him to sign if that is truely what you want. Good luck! God Bless
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Sounds like you do want a divorce, so I'm not sure what you're asking. If you do NOT want a divorce, never say those words, they are very hurtful to a marriage. If you do NOT want a divore, tell him and apologize.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• He sounds very wishy washy about your marriage. Just file the divorce papers and get on with your life. If he cant decide whether or not he wants to be married to you, he should have thought of that before. Shame on him for making you clean up this mess he left you in... Good Luck!!!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 2:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2008