17 weeks pregnant, and still so tired and exhausted!..

I do have a 2 and 1/2 year old, but she is a very easy child to deal with. I dont work, just house work when needed and cooking. but thats it, Why am I still so tired! Lethargic and tired like i was early on in my pregnancy...Whats going on, shouldnt i be done witht his stage? Anyone feel the same? What do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nah, some people are tired the whole way through! I actually went through a very tired phase around weeks 20-25. I felt exhausted but couldn't sleep. I found that one of the culprits was the tiny bit of caffeine I was drinking, even in the early evening. I"ve had to cut out all caffeine consumption in the evening, but now that I'm 34 wks. the exhaustion is back.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I am 16 weeks and still fatigued... I am student teaching and working as well as caring for my two (4 and 6) dd's.... usually the more active I am the less tired I get but right now I get up to do one thing and feel like I am done for the day.... sigh... also not sleeping well at all... only have caffeine in morning or at lunchtime.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 11:35 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i was tired until the day i delivered and i didnt have another child to care for. creating a life sucks everything out of u. take naps if u can, go to bed a little earlier at night, eat right, all i can recommend
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2009