I married a year ago to someone great. I already have 3 kids from my first relationship. My husband now has no kids of his own.Should we have a baby together? My youngest is 8 and oldest is 13. My husband knew before we married he may never have any kids but i feel guilty about that a lot. He says he does not care but i don't wont him to regret it later in life. 4 kids seems like a lot. What should i do?

sweet773

Asked by sweet773 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• If you feel you could handle and want another child, go for it. Talk to him, tell him you are open to the idea of a child together,if he really wants one. Don't do it just to please him though. Tell him what you just wrote above, be honest with each other, that's what relationships are about- honest communication
    bttrfly8605

Answer by bttrfly8605 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I agree with the first answer...talk to him...but make sure this is what you want to do and not just out of guilt!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• i agree honesty is everything
    sherry729

Answer by sherry729 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I agree, talk it out! But, don't have another kid just because you feel guilty about it. Make sure it's what you want and that you could handle another kid. Also I think if you really want to do this, it would help to be financially prepared :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 21, 2008